Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R controller components. Core topics such as getting an overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and using the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics will be shown.
This seminar provides the basis for all follow-up seminars.
Basic technical training
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated online help documentation
- Initial installation of a controller
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Setting up the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the control operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Configuration options in Automation Runtime
- Runtime and startup behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
- Programming Structured Text (ST)
TM210 - Working with Automation Studio
TM213 - Automation Runtime
TM223 - Automation Studio diagnostics
TM246 - Structured Text (ST)