Smart devices such as tablets, smartphones, etc. are considered perfect examples of technology with ultimate usability. Unsurprisingly, operators of industrial machines and systems – and therefore also manufacturers of such equipment – desire nothing less when interacting with the machinery they use every day. With mapp View, B&R now offers access to web technology that can be used to develop HMI systems for B&R automation applications. Application engineers can use mapp View to create powerful and intuitive HMI solutions. The web technology used here is encapsulated with mapp View. Learning a broad field of technology is not necessary. HMI developers can focus entirely on creating a solution for the task at hand.
All exercises are performed in an Automation Runtime Simulation (ArSim).
- Overview of HMI applications and hardware
- Understanding mapp View
- mapp View configuration guide
- Page creation and navigation
- Visual appearance - Styling
- Data binding with OPC UA
- Integrating media files
- User role system
- Events and actions
- Display alarms, diagrams and data in mapp View
- Creating efficient mapp View HMI applicationss
- Participants create concepts for HMI applications.
- Participants configure HMI applications for machine operation.
- Participants implement designs for various operator panels.
- Participants integrate HMI applications in machines.
- Participants utilize web technology on mobile devices.