Quality and relevance are essential components of our seminars. The pace of a specific seminar is based strictly on the experience that course participants bring with them and tailored to the requirements they face. A combination of group work and self-study provides the high level of flexibility needed to maximize the learning experience.
Each seminar is taught by one of our highly skilled and experienced trainers.
Automation Academy seminars
- Modular seminar concept
- Course units that are based on others
- Short lessons with practical exercises
- Small groups of participants ensure success in the seminar The limited number of participants is based on seminar scope, training equipment and the room available for the respective event. A typical group comprises 5-8 participants.
- One-on-one guidance during exercises
- Flexible organization
- Trainers with real-world experience
- Quick development of necessary skills
A typical day at a seminar
Unlike studying a topic on one's own, a seminar provides a valuable social component.
Seminar participants have the benefit of interacting with the trainer, asking questions and exchanging ideas with the group. This has proven to be a highly effective approach.
- Welcoming the seminar participants
- Discussion of participants' expectations
- Overview of seminar content and agenda
- Alternating theoretical lessons and practical exercises
- Regular breaks giving participants the opportunity to share ideas
- Conclusion of topics
- Trainer addresses any open questions
- Degree for seminar completion awarded