Quality and timeliness are essential elements of a seminar. The learning speed in seminars is paced by the previous knowledge of the participants and their demands. Our seminars offer high flexibility in building up your knowledge through an ideal combination of group work and self-study.
The efficient seminar blocks are led by our skilled and experienced trainers.
Automation Academy seminars
A typical day at a seminar
Unlike studying a topic on one's own, a seminar provides a valuable social component.
Seminar participants have the benefit of interacting with the trainer, asking questions and exchanging ideas with the group. This has proven to be a highly effective approach.
- Welcoming the seminar participants
- Discussion of participants' expectations
- Overview of seminar content and agenda
- Alternating theoretical lessons and practical exercises
- Regular breaks giving participants the opportunity to share ideas
- Conclusion of topics
- Trainer addresses any open questions
- Degree for seminar completion awarded