Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R controller components. Core topics such as getting an overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and using the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics will be shown.
This seminar provides the basis for all follow-up seminars.
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated help documentation
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Initial installation of a controller
- Setting up the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the control operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Configuration options in Automation Runtime
- Runtime and startup behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
- Participants will create projects and configure control components.
- Participants will create programs for automation applications.
- Participants will simulate processes and then put them into operation.
- The participants will perform diagnostics on control components and programs.