Panel PC 2100 technology closes the gap between open and real-time operating systems. In addition to Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate, it is also possible to run Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 Premium. Windows 8.1 is also supported. Whether 32- or 64-bit, all operating system versions can be used. The real-time operating system Automation Runtime turns PC systems into fully-fledged high-performance industrial controllers. The combination of Automation Runtime and Windows unites the open PC world with applications that require hard real time. Based on multi-core processor architecture, the real-time operating system runs on one core while the other cores are reserved for Windows.
- Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64-bit
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 32/64-bit
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 Premium 32/64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Industry 32/64-bit
- Automation Runtime Embedded
- Automation Runtime Windows