|Automation Studio||4.3.4 or later|
|Automation Runtime||B4.34 or later|
|mapp Technology Package||mapp Motion|
|Basic package license||Any mapp CNC basic package license|
|Behavior when license is missing||The functions cannot be used; an LED on the target system is blinking. In addition, an entry is made in the logbook.|
|UN ECE-R10||Not relevant|
Manufacturing tolerances, deformations or misalignments can be compensated with geometric compensation of mapp CNC. One license is necessary for each axis group.
- Correction of production-related tolerances
- Correction of misalignments
- Correction of elastic deformations
The following tools are available to compensate for geometric deviations of a machine:
- 2D geometric compensation: This corrects the position of an axis based on correction values related to the position of another axis.
- 3D geometric compensation: This corrects the position of an axis based on correction values related to the positions of two other axes.
See the EULA at www.br-automation.com/eula.
|EULA (End User License Agreement) - AR & mapp Technology||PDF / 321 KB|