|Automation Studio||4.3.4 or later|
|Automation Runtime||B4.34 or later|
|mapp Technology Package||mapp Motion|
|Basic package license||Any mapp Motion basic package license|
|Behavior if license missing||The functions cannot be used; an LED on the target system is blinking. In addition, an entry is made in the logbook.|
This license allows the direction of rotation, increment and torque of an axis to be monitored safely. In addition, a safe test of the holding brake can be performed. The ACOPOS P3 requires a license to use these functions.
- Jog mode with safety doors open
- Risk reduction through safe monitoring of the direction of rotation
- Safe testing of the holding brake to detect wear at an early stage
The following safety functions are included:
- Safe Direction (SDI)
- Safely Limited Increment (SLI)
- Safe Brake Test (SBT)
- Safely Limited Torque (SLT)
See the EULA at www.br-automation.com/eula.
|EULA (End User License Agreement) - AS, AR & mapp Technology||PDF / 116 KB|