|Automation Studio||4.3.4 or later|
|Automation Runtime||B4.34 or later|
|mapp Technology Package||mapp Motion|
|Behavior when license is missing||The functions cannot be used; an LED on the target system is blinking. In addition, an entry is made in the logbook.|
This license allows the use of a mechanical system with six axes, including orientation axes. There is no restriction on the number of path-controlled axes. One license is necessary per axis group; it is subject to the dual-use export restrictions per Regulation (EC) No. 428/2009. This license contains the function of the mapp Axis basic license (1TGMPAXIS.00-01).
- Separation processes (laser cutting, water jet cutting)
- Cutting processes (milling, turning, drilling)
- Sheet metal working (bending, punching, pressing)
The mapp CNC licenses include all necessary functions to move axis groups using interpolation and path control. Tool spindles are fully integrated into the path control. This opens up lathe functions such as constant speed, feed per revolution and threading.
Additional functions include:
- Jogging for intuitive manual operation
- M-functions for communicating with the controller
- Path definitions for limiting individual coordinates in space
- Tools and tool tables for tool compensation
See the EULA at www.br-automation.com/eula.
|EULA (End User License Agreement) - AR & mapp Technology||PDF / 321 KB|