With its well thought-out details and a sophisticated ergonomic design, the X20 System is more than a remote I/O system, it is a complete control solution. Depending on the user's demands and individual application requirements, the X20 System family makes it possible to combine the exact components necessary.
- The X20 System is the ideal addition to a standard fieldbus and expands the possibilities of standard control systems. Simply connect it, configure it, and you're done.
- Teamed up with other B&R components, the X20 System achieves its full potential and allows the implementation of applications with unimagined performance and flexibility. Seamless integration is a major advantage.
System modules for bus controllers
Expandable bus controllers
System modules for expandable bus controllers
X20 interface module communication
X20 electronics module communication
Bus receivers and transmitters
X20 hub system
System modules for the X20 hub system
X20 redundancy systems
System modules for X20 redundancy systems
Digital signal processing and preparation
reACTION Technology modules
Three basic elements result in one module: terminal block – electronic module – bus module.
This modularity results in a system that combines the advantages of both rack and I/O slice systems:
- Prewiring without the module
- Hot pluggable electronics
- Extra bus slots for added options
The X20 system delivers 50% more component density, perfected connection technology and optimal granularity.
16 channels with a width of 12.5 mm allow a component density never before achieved with optimal terminal ergonomics. As a result, the X20 System offers 50% more channels than conventional slice systems. And this without sacrificing terminal connections.
Consistent implementation of 1-wire, 2-wire or 3-wire connections - no additional jumper terminals needed.
One channel and two channel modules: Maximum flexibility so you only have to pay for what you really need.