- You’ll be able to configure and diagnose the KEP Server
- You’ll be able to work with the Change Your View sample project
- You’ll be able to create your mappView visualization using Automation Studio.
- You’ll be able to use the relevant help section.
- You’ll be able to configure the target’s network connection in the Target Browser.
- You’ll be able to use B&R mapp Technology to configure and run the AlarmX feature.
- You’ll be able to use Automation Studio, System Diagnostics Manager, and mappView to diagnose software and hardware issues.
- You’ll be able to use advanced features of mappView like Expressions, Session Variables, Layouts, Bindings
- You’ll be able to display mapp Technology-based application alarms.
- You’ll be able to display a live signal or historic data using various chart widgets.
- You’ll be able to use the user role system to control widget visibility and operation.
- You’ll be able to use the unit system built into OPC UA to configure unit conversion.
- You’ll be able to use the text system functions to configure language switching.
- You’ll be able to configure trigger-specific actions when events occur.
- You’ll be able to apply procedures and options for the animation of widgets.
- Participants will integrate data tags between PLCs
- Participants create concepts for HMI applications.
- Participants implement designs for various operator panels.
- Participants integrate HMI applications in machines.
- Participants utilize web technology on mobile devices.
- Participants will perform diagnostics on visualization components and programs.
- Participants control a machine via a mappView HMI visualization.