|Automation Studio||4.3.4 or later|
|Automation Runtime||B4.34 or later|
|mapp Technology Package||mapp Motion|
|Behavior if license missing||The functions cannot be used; an LED on the target system is blinking. In addition, an entry is made in the logbook.|
This license allows the use of a delta robot. The maximum number of path-controlled axes is four. One license is necessary for each axis group. This license contains the function of the mapp Axis base license (1TGMPAXIS.00-01).
- Pick-and-place applications
The mapp Robotics licenses include all necessary functions to control robots. Axes can be joined into axis groups and moved together with interpolated path-controlled movements. The robotics functions are available via an easy-to-use interface that enables intuitive programming.
Additional functions include:
- Jogging for intuitive manual operation
- Coordinate systems for executing programs at different positions
- Workspace monitoring to avoid collisions
- Jerk-limited movement profiles to reduce oscillations
See the EULA at www.br-automation.com/eula.
|EULA (End User License Agreement) - AR & mapp Technology||PDF / 321 KB|