Smart devices such as tablets, smartphones, etc. are considered perfect examples of powerful technology with ultimate usability. Unsurprisingly, operators of industrial machines and systems – and therefore also manufacturers of such equipment – desire nothing less when interacting with the machinery they use every day. With mapp View, B&R now offers access to web technology that can be used to develop HMI systems for B&R automation applications. Application engineers can use mapp View to create powerful and intuitive HMI solutions. The web technology used here is encapsulated with mapp View. Learning a broad field of technology is not necessary. HMI developers can focus entirely on creating a solution for the task at hand.
- Overview of HMI applications and hardware
- mapp View concept
- mapp View programming guide
- Page creation and navigation
- Visual appearance - Styling
- Data binding via OPC UA
- Integrating media files
- User role system
- Events and actions
- Display alarms, diagrams and data in mapp View
- Creating efficient mapp View HMI applications
This seminar requires the use of Automation Studio 4.4 and mapp View technology package 5.3 or later.
- Participants will create concepts for HMI applications.
- Participants will configure HMI applications for machine operation.
- Participants will implement designs for various operator panels.
- Participants will integrate HMI applications in machines.
- Participants will utilize web technology on mobile devices.