JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your own success story at B&R!
- Your responsibilities
- Planning and executing general and technical training courses for our manufacturing and warehouse logistics employees
- Developing documentation for training materials and interactive learning units with the editorial team
- Accompanying teams during the development of training concepts based on blended learning in the context of workshops or development projects
- Coordinating activities for a small training team
- Closely collaborating and cooperating with teams from the industrialization, manufacturing, logistics and HR departments.
- Coordinating data maintenance for the IT systems used in the training environment
- Your background
- Technical training in the field of automation, electrical engineering, etc.
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of knowledge transfer and technology-enhanced learning
- Sound knowledge of training methods
- Interest in designing and implementing concepts
- MS Office knowledge, SAP knowledge an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Independent and systematic way of working as well as a high level of commitment
- Friendly demeanor, very good communication skills, ability to work well as part of a team and a high level of self-motivation
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- Continuous training and development at the company
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.