Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your area of responsibility
- Technical and disciplinary management of the Quality team
- Process optimization, standardization and overall improvement of the production area
- Ensuring the quality for SMT production
- Responsibility for releasing materials and the process for transition to series production
- Supporting and optimizing the key figure system
- Continued training of employees
- Performing internal auditing
- Your background
- Completed technical education, preferably in the area of electrical engineering / electronics / machine manufacturing or mechatronics (technical college, university degree or equivalent)
- Several years of relevant career experience, ideally as a manager
- Experience in quality management / lean management
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Job commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Independent and structured approach to work
- What we offer
- A secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company
- Interesting, fascinating and varied activities within a motivated team
- A challenging and responsible position with room for development
- Structured training and development opportunities in our "Automation Academy"
- Flexible working hours and a value-oriented corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,398.14 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.