B&R is an innovative automation company with headquarters in Austria and offices all around the world. On July 6, 2017, B&R became a business unit of the ABB Group. As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology with advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions for machine and factory automation. B&R is constantly redefining the future of automation engineering.
To strengthen our Process Factory Automation team, we require:
Solution expert - Process and Factory Automation (PFA)
Primary responsibility is to provide sales support for the DCS package APROL. The package is to be sold through system integrators, technically evaluate the specification requirements, make a configuration schematic to answer the specification, handle technical queries / objections, create Proof-of-design-concept experiments, Verify that quotations made are correct with respect to completeness and compatibility.
- Create benefits analysis for APROL against other comparable products.
- Help SI to create USPs for themselves.
- Develop sales kits and train SI to use them effectively.
- Identify potential Consultants & Plant builders.
- Design marketing strategies and present it to the management.
- Arrange for trainings to SIs & support technically.
- Set business targets.
- Promote business across industry and generate interest. To act a contact point for queries and escalation during sales process or subsequent execution process.
Attributes and Skills:
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP.
- Fluency in English, Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to make recommendations and suggest areas for improvement.
- Organized and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of import and export.
- Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation.
- Well-developed understanding of the Industrial IoT market requirements preferred 2-4 years of experience.
- Capacity to establish effective networks in a multicultural setting.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism.
Join our automation team!
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.in@ br-automation.com