Eggelsberg, Schärding, Graz, Austria
Are you a creative thinker – a true pioneer who identifies innovations and finds unusual solutions? Then you’ve come to the right place!
You will work in an interdisciplinary team to find solutions to complex problems in control and smartVision technology. You will develop innovative concepts for our tasks in the fields of analog/digital technology and see them through all the way to series production. Because our product development is done in multiple locations throughout Austria, we can offer you this position in Eggelsberg, Schärding or Graz.
This is your chance: Take the next step and be part of it all – whether high-speed networks in real time, smart factories or industrial loT – we develop the control technology of tomorrow!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and join the hardware development group at B&R now!
- Your area of responsibility
- Independent development of hardware concepts for our state-of-the-art control systems
- Development of technical solution proposals in cooperation with product management
- Implementing solutions independently within an interdisciplinary project team from the concept phase to series production
- Direct communication with international suppliers
- Circuit and layout simulation using modern simulation tools
- Verification and optimization in the field of EMC
- Implementation and supervision of design verification
- Validation of new technologies
- Your background
- Sound technical education (technical college / university) in the area of electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in electronic circuit design and circuit and printed circuit board design
- Experience designing EMC-compliant layouts and devices
- Analytical and solution-oriented reasoning
- Outgoing personality with a high degree of organizational and teamwork skills
- Independent and structured approach to work
- What we offer
- A secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,954.71 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.