The person employed in this position will be supporting sales colleagues and responsible for sales support for OEM and End User customers in the designated region of operation.
- Providing customers technical consultancy and selection of industrial automation systems offered by the company
- Preparing offers and conducting presentations for customers
- Working with the company's CRM system
- Support for the sales department in current tasks
- Higher education (the last year of study is accepted) in the field of industrial automation or a related field (electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics)
- Technical knowledge in the field of automation
- Experience in sales and / or technical support in the field of automation would be appreciated
- Good knowledge of English – written and spoken, Polish- Native or full language proficiency
- Driving license, category B
- An exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and drive ideas forward
- A motivated team with whom you can master every challenge together
- Customized training and development programs in our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flexitime model) with hourly or full-day time compensation, hybrid work and home office
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / integration events/medical care
The application can be submitted in English or Polish on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: SSE WAW.
Please add the following clause: "Pursuant to Article 6(1a) and Article 7(1) of the GDPR, I declare that I agree to the processing of my personal data by the administrator, who is B&R Automatyka Przemysłowa Sp. z o.o., ul. Małachowskieo 10, with its registered office in Poznań, in order to carry out the recruitment procedure for the position of Junior Sales Support Engineer. The above consent was given voluntarily in accordance with Article 4 point 11 of the GDPR.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. In particular B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R has enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.