After initial training, your responsibilities as a sales engineer will include providing technical and sales assistance to our existing customers as well as acquiring new customers in the OEM machinery sector.
You will help our customers to implement our innovative automation solutions, especially motion control system, in addition to working in close cooperation with our local application team to develop software solutions.
- We are looking for someone who fulfills the following criteria:
- A sound technical education in the area of mechatronics, electronics and/or electrical engineering
- Experience in the sale of automation and drive technology and/or motion control systems
- In-depth application and software experience
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English
- Ability to work well in a team, capacity to make decisions, creativity and intuition
This position is for our office in Turin.
If you are interested, please send your detailed curriculum to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org adding the reference TO-SA-2018 in the email object.