Roswell, GA, United States
With more than 3,400 employees and 200 offices worldwide, B&R Industrial Automation Corporation is one of the largest and most successful companies in industrial automation. We offer first-class control, drive, industrial PC, and visualization solutions, continuing to set new standards within the automation industry.
B&R was founded in Eggelsberg, Austria in 1979 and rapidly became a global company. In 1987, the North American headquarters was founded in Roswell, GA, which is the epicenter for all North American B&R sales activities. In 2017, B&R Industrial Automation became part of ABB Group, further enabling B&R to continue its established trajectory of growth and success.
B&R is searching for a highly skilled Sales Operations Specialist. This role is based out of our Roswell, GA Headquarters and reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
This role produces sales, financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating reports. Devises methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Accountabilities Include:
- Extract and manipulate data from the company’s ERP and CRM systems.
- Analyze data and deduce trends and other information valuable to senior managers and the sales organization.
- Proactively provide sales reports and/or dashboards of revenue, order, delivery, and sales opportunity KPIs by region, channel, customer, distributor, salesperson, etc.
- Provide executive summary level statistical data analysis and graphical representation in Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint, etc.
- Provide support for quarterly sales forecasting, contract maintenance, standardized pricing guidelines, and sales assignment designations.
- Facilitate process-oriented best practices for smooth and efficient relations with distribution partners.
- Facilitate corporate risk review process for customer opportunities.
- Evaluate tools, processes, and systems for continuous improvement.
- Participate in internal audit process and coordinate applicable corrective actions.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business-related fields preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of related experience with sales and order processes
- Experience using CRM and/or ERP (such as SAP) systems for sales and customer data, preferred
- Travel minimal, U.S. & Canada
- Data mining for trends and new learnings
- Ability to effectively analyze market and sales data
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Proactively share ideas and information
- Collaboration and facilitation
- Presentation skills
- Ability to influence and lead
- Superior communication skills in oral and written form in English
- Process improvement
- Reliable and fully committed to deadlines
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team!
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com