Are you known for your independent and conscientious approach to work and do you keep a cool head even in stressful situations? Do you find mistakes, detect irregularities, work in a structured manner and not give up when things get tricky? Then you’ve come to the right place!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and start your own success story at B&R!
- Your area of responsibility:
- Independent diagnosis and fault analysis in our repair center
- Repair of electronic assemblies and devices
- Reviewing our high quality automation products, as well as performing further testing when appropriate indications are received
- Customer meetings to clarify causes of failure or improvement measures
- Preparation of reports and documentation of analysis results
- Your background:
- Completed technical education (technical college or similar)
- Sound basic knowledge of electronics (passive and active components, digital technology and measurement technology)
- Interest in B&R hardware
- Very good German and English skills
- Experience with MS Office required
- Responsible, independent worker
- The ability to work in a team and commitment
- We offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with options for hourly or full-day compensatory time off
- Numerous B&R benefits (employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports offers and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.