Eggelsberg, Graz, Salzburg, Austria
Do you have professional experience in or with larger R&D organizations and now want to use your expertise to define, harmonize and further refine development processes as well as implement them through customizing and programming in the Atlassian tools Jira/Confluence?
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your career with our international R&D team!
- Your area of responsibility
- Designing and implementing process-support functions within the R&D tool landscape
- Rolling out the tools throughout R&D
- Holding training courses covering the use of IT systems and the processes behind them
- Supporting and further developing the systems during operation
- Functioning as a contact person for R&D employees and answering questions related to the tools used
- Your background
- Sound technical education (technical high school/college/university) as well as relevant professional experience in or with larger R&D organizations
- Relevant experience in customizing and programming the Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Team player, communicative and willing to compromise
- Independent and systematic work approach, highly motivated and self-driven
- Experience in process management or project management preferred
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to travel within Austria up to 30% of the time
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,954.71 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.