Eggelsberg, Graz, Salzburg, Austria
Do you have professional experience in or with larger R&D organizations and now want to use your expertise to define, harmonize and further refine development processes and support all development activities in an integrated IT landscape?
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your career with our international R&D team!
- Your area of responsibility
- Recording, harmonization and documentation of R&D processes
- Moderation and development of new R&D processes
- Defining IT solutions for the implementation of processes in concrete tools
- Creating training materials for rolling out of processes and tools
- Holding training courses
- Contact person for R&D staff to answer questions related to R&D processes
- R&D representative for audits and certifications
- Your background
- Sound technical education (technical high school/college/university) as well as relevant professional experience in or with larger R&D organizations
- Demonstrated affinity for process management and knowledge of the most common development paradigms (Agile, Scrum, CMMI, V-Model, Spice, etc.) is required
- Team player, communicative and willing to compromise
- Independent and systematic work approach, highly motivated and self-driven
- Experience in one or more applications of the type portfolio management, roadmap planning, requirements management, version control, continuous integration / continuous delivery, test management, reporting preferred
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to travel within Austria up to 30% of the time
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,954.71 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.