North Attleboro, MA, United States
iAutomation, a high technology distributor of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer to work in North Attleboro Massachusetts. iAutomation’s product offering includes machine control, motion control, sensing and vision, safety systems, mechanical components and stages. We offer engineered systems and services to provide OEM and end user customers a complete automation solution.
As the Quality Engineer you will have operational responsibility over iAutomation’s Quality Management System. You will perform various tasks to innovate, develop, release, and sustain internal quality and manufacturing processes, support Manufacturing operations by identifying performance gaps and developing process or solutions to assure the continuity of durable, error-free processes and be a driver of behaviors and company culture that support, and are consistent with, iAutomation’s Mission and Values.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of company quality certifications & credentials
• Including ISO 9000, UL, IPC, ETL
• Performance of quality system and process audits throughout the company
• Corrective and Preventative Action (CPAR) process including coordination of efforts to identify root causes of failure and implementing permanent corrective actions
• Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCAR) system.
• Develop/deploy manufacturing process controls and associated measures (metrics) that allow monitoring and communication of critical process deliverables
• Management of the calibration system
• Non-conformed material process
• Participation in development and maintenance of the Document Management and Change Control Processes
• Summary and analysis of Customer Complaint data
• Support training activities in support of quality objectives as required
• Participate in the Safety Committee
• Support and participate in costing analyses performed by financial analysts in support of cost of quality and cost management
• Support and monitor the development and maintenance of manufacturing processes
• Develop a receiving inspection capability
• Develop a first article inspection process
• Release/maintain FAI process
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 10+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing, Engineering, or Quality environment.
Please apply to Marna Perkins at email@example.com
Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please
iAutomation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity