Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Time for a change? - Time for B&R! JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your responsibilities
- Providing support for work system development from a manufacturing point of view
- Integrating new products in series production
- Planning and implementing new manufacturing concepts
- Capacity monitoring for work systems
- Coordinating and implementing change requests for products
- Identifying, developing and overseeing new innovative solutions (CIP process)
- Planning and optimizing material and production logistics in the field
- Effectively communicating internally and between departments
- Your background
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, Austrian HTL, technical college)
- Independent and solution-oriented approach to work
- Strong communication skills and very good German language skills
- Good MS Office skills
- SAP- MM knowledge required, - WM knowledge an advantage
- Innovative and economic thinking and action
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.