In this position, you will be responsible for new and further development of production processes for the assembly of industrial electronics. You will have the opportunity to contribute substantially to the success of the company through professional project management, standardization and automation.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career at B&R!
- Your responsibilities
- Improving and standardizing production processes
- Developing new and improved machine and production concepts
- Introducing and optimizing new manufacturing technologies such as laser marking
- Optimizing production systems
- Supervising the product development process and coordinating series production
- Effectively communicating internally and between departments
- Your background
- Many years of professional experience and/or technical training (technical college, university degree)
- Able to work independently and proven track record of initiative
- Strong communication skills (in German and English)
- Solution-oriented approach to solving problems
- Knowledge of production logistics
- Interest in new and innovative technologies
- Several years of relevant professional experience in production-related areas is beneficial
- A secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company
- Interesting, fascinating and varied activities within a motivated team
- A challenging and responsible position with room for development
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- Structured training and development opportunities in our "Automation Academy"
- Flexible working hours and a value-oriented corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.