Do you have a precise and forward-looking way of working and excel at managing priorities? Are you enthusiastic about technical processes, do you have a strong sense of quality and would you like to contribute your strengths to our international high-tech company? Then you’ve come to the right place!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and start your own success story at B&R!
- Your area of responsibility
- Independent demand and production planning
- Disposition for a defined range of finished and semi-finished parts
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for the stock and availability of the product range
- Close cooperation with production, logistics, purchasing and sales
- Master data maintenance (MRP parameters)
- Your background
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training (e.g. commercial apprenticeship, HAK/HTL/HLW)
- Relevant professional experience desired
- Very good German and English skills
- Good MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 is an advantage
- Communicative personality with strong customer orientation
- Independent and self-reliant working style with analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,620.80 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.