Our test development department is versatile and varied, dealing with hardware and software in equal measure. We have a team with a wealth of experience where entry-level employees can find great mentors or experts can put their specialist knowledge to use.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and start your own success story at B&R!
- Your area of responsibility
- Defining test strategies
- Developing new test equipment and adaptations
- Automating test benches and implementing fully automatic machines
- Creating test programs for new products
- Selecting test procedures, measuring devices, connections and measurement data evaluations
- Acting as an interface between our research and development department and production
- Cooperating closely with the Industrial Engineering department
- Your background
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, vocational school or HTL)
- Programming knowledge in Automation Studio, Ansi C, C# desirable
- Enthusiasm for hardware and software
- Innovative thinking and the ability to work as part of a team
- Self-driven with an independent and systematic work approach
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,620.80 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.