Do you have a technical education and want to contribute your knowledge to the innovation and technology leader in machine automation? You would you like to support our product managers with independent HMI-related tasks? Are you highly organized and have a knack for keeping track of things?
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and start your own success story at B&R!
- Your responsibilities
- Support project management with all sorts of project management tasks
- Product and project data maintenance
- Contact person for internal departments and sales
- General administrative tasks
- Create reports and evaluations
- Coordinate and plan meetings, perform follow ups and record the minutes
- Your background
- Completed technical education (e.g. technical college) or several years of professional experience
- Experience in project management or as a technical assistant preferred
- MS-Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Structured, reliable, accurate and independent way of working
- Communication skills with very good German and English language skills
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.