Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your responsibilities
- Acting as contact person for our production staff with regard to technical questions
- Independent processing technical issues related to production items
- Handling analysis and quality assurance for our products
- Performing tests and measurements to ensure the functionality of our products
- Working closely with developers and implementing industrialization for further development of our products
- Your background
- Completed technical education (apprenticeship, technical college) preferably in mechatronics or electrical engineering/electronics
- Professional experience desirable
- Interest in quality-related topics
- Assertiveness, innovative thinking and motivation to make optimizations
- Very good communication and team skills
- Proper use of MS Office products
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- A secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company
- Interesting, fascinating and varied activities within a motivated team
- A challenging and responsible position with room for development
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- Structured training and development opportunities in our "Automation Academy"
- Flexible working hours and a value-oriented corporate culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- Extremely diverse and interesting field
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.