An Operational Sales Specialist plays an important role in the structure of our sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for successful implementation of sales and operational processes and for compliance with sales policies and internal control requirements. You will have a great opportunity to take the global operations and sales organization to the next level of operational excellence.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and continue your career at our international high-tech company!
- Your area of responsibility
- Supporting defined key initiatives and projects from an operational sales perspective
- Coordinating the requirements of various projects, e.g. contract management, price management
- Ensuring compliance by defining proper execution of internal control requirements and training users
- Providing support with building a strong international operational sales community
- Developing sound knowledge of sales processes and instruments
- Assessing the needs of regions and assisting with implementing process improvements and training programs
- Further core tasks as defined by your manager
- Your background
- Bachelor's degree in a commercial sector
- Good basic knowledge of international order processing and experience with sales teams preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, SAP R/3 knowledge required; SD knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to support internal and external customers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong orientation to finding solutions and generating results
- Work well as part of a team and in a goal-oriented manner to achieve shared goals for multiple functions
- High level of reliability and attention to detail; organizational skills
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,954.71 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.