As an Operational Sales Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting implementation and execution of sales and operational processes. Furthermore, you will contribute to compliance with sales guidelines and internal control requirements. You will have a great opportunity to support a global business and set guidelines that will take the business to the next level of operational excellence.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and continue your career at our international high-tech company!
- Your area of responsibility
- Supporting the operational sales team with updates to process and policy documentation
- Supporting and independently managing reporting requirements
- Providing support with testing configurations and modifying tools for O2C (Order to Cash) processes and CPQ (B&R quotation tool) as well as handling the related communication with users
- Ensuring compliance by monitoring proper execution of internal control requirements
- Acting as a central point of contact for coordinating inquiries from B&R's international sales regions
- Providing support by creating presentations for training and information purposes
- Helping assess regional needs and assisting in implementing process improvements
- Providing support with other operational tasks as the need arises
- Your background
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred or Austrian HAK/HTL with 1-3 years of work experience in a dynamic organization
- Experience at an international company preferred
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP R/3 knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong orientation to finding solutions and generating results
- Work well as part of a team and in a goal-oriented manner to achieve shared goals for multiple functions
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,620.80 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.