To expand training and development for our customers and employees, we are seeking support with the design and creation of interactive online training courses. In addition to designing training content, the task includes organizing and implementing technical product training and webinars. The Automation Academy's well-furnished seminar rooms and virtual classrooms offer a modern environment for combining practice with theory.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your own success story at B&R!
- Your responsibilities
- Creating rough concepts, formulating scripts for online courses
- Designing, creating and implementing training content for B&R products (video guides, tutorials, simulations)
- Designing lessons using various authoring tools
- Reviewing training content for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Planning and moderating project meetings and online meetings.
- Moderating webinars for internal information distribution
- Closely collaborating and cooperating with teams from the development, sales and IT departments.
- Working in an internationally networked environment
- Your background
- Technical training in the field of automation, electrical engineering, etc. preferred
- Basic knowledge of programming and interest in software tools
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, network and web technology
- Entry-level employee, initial work experience in the field of automation preferred
- Training in media didactics, media technology and content creation preferred
- Practical experience in the field of technology-supported learning preferred
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Enjoy interacting with other people
- Analytical, communicative and independent way of working.
- Open to continuous training and working in teams
- Comprehensive training in application and 1st level support
- Modern working environment and tasks that demand creativity
- Promotion of personal strengths and areas of interest
- Continuous training and development at the company
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.