Are you a real organizational talent and do you enjoy organizing, planning and controlling material flows? Are you enthusiastic about technical processes and do you find it easy to work on complex topics even in stressful situations? Then you’ve come to the right place!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and start your own success story at B&R!
- Your area of responsibility
- Effective sales and production planning based on material, production and warehouse capacities
- Preparation of demand forecasts and forecast planning in coordination with the respective sales areas
- Strategic further development of the forecast processes
- Central interface between production, sales team, purchasing, industrial engineering, project management, quality and logistics
- Maintenance of planning-relevant master data in SAP
- Your background
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training (e.g. commercial apprenticeship, HAK/HTL)
- Professional experience in the area of material and production planning desired
- Very good German and English skills
- Good MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- SAP knowledge of MM/PP is an advantage
- Communicative, motivated personality with willingness to take on responsibility
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a strong affinity for numbers
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,954.71 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.