Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Time for a change? - Time for B&R! JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your responsibilities
- Providing technical support for the machinery in the department
- Assembling soldering frames and preparing production resources / tools
- Setting and maintaining the soldering line machine
- Analyzing and troubleshooting notifications as well as generating maintenance plans
- Your background
- Ideally you have a degree in technical education or job experience in a technical field
- High level of interest in technology with strong quality awareness
- Able to work independently, but also enjoy working as part of a team
- Willingness to work in shifts (3-shift model)
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- Interesting, fascinating and varied activities within a motivated team
- Air-conditioned production facilities as well as clean and ergonomic working areas
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern production / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,250.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.