Roswell, GA, United States
With more than 3,400 employees and 200 offices worldwide, B&R Industrial Automation Corporation is one of the largest and most successful companies in industrial automation. We offer first-class control, drive, industrial PC, and visualization solutions, continuing to set new standards within the automation industry.
B&R was founded in Eggelsberg, Austria in 1979 and rapidly became a global company. In 1987, the North American headquarters was founded in Roswell, GA, which is the epicenter for all North American B&R sales activities. In 2017, B&R Industrial Automation became part of ABB Group, further enabling B&R to continue its trajectory of growth and success.
B&R Automation is seeking a highly motivated Lead Sales Engineer for the Southeast region, focused on growing sales with new and existing OEM customers.
With an integrated suite of B&R controls hardware and software at your fingertips, you can help solve our customers’ most difficult automation challenges. In this leadership role, you will be working with a strong local team of B&R field sales and technical support engineers, client relations, and collaborating directly with the Northeast Regional Manager. Beyond the local team, you’ll also leverage the support of the best application engineers, product support engineers, and sales management in the industry to ensure that you can close the sale and exceed customers’ expectations. Candidates should reside in the New England area and have a strong technical sales background with an ability to manage multiple projects at multiple accounts and all stages of sales development.
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work locally for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. You will report directly to the Southeast Regional Manager.
Physical Office Location: Roswell, GA
- The main responsibilities of the Lead Sales Engineer include:
- Grow sales of B&R's complete product range in the Northeast Region by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as through the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system
- Work with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promote and sell B&R products and engineering capabilities
- Attend trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R
- Identify, define, and develop the best technical solution for customer applications
- Hold in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Help manage local projects and engineering activities
- Develop sales strategy and identify strategic accounts within the region
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
Attributes and Skills:
- Hunter mindset in uncovering and generating new opportunities
- Ability to build rapport and strong relationships with customers and partners
- Experience in managing all stages of a sales funnel
- Technical understanding of machine controls, motion controls, vision, and/or robotics
- Engineering background/degree
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Travel up to 75% within territory
- 5+ years industry related experience
- Position requires domestic and some international travel. A valid passport is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team!
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com