Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Time for change? - Time for B&R! JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your area of responsibility
- General warehouse tasks
- Loading and unloading of supplies
- Maintaining the factory area
- Packaging goods
- Sending orders to our customers
- Your background
- Career changer or worker with initial experience as a warehouse employee is an advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts (3-shift working model)
- Sufficient knowledge of German to understand work instructions
- Enjoy working in a team
- Independent and accurate approach to work with quality awareness
- Punctuality, flexibility and ability to commit
- What we offer
- A secure and long-term job in a modern working environment
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- Air-conditioned production facilities as well as clean and ergonomic working areas
- Complimentary work clothes supplied by the company
- Appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an informal work culture
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern production / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,300.00 Euro/gross for 3-shift work and € 2,500.00 Euro/gross for 4-shift work.
Apply now and see for yourself what the production of the future looks like!
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.