Roswell, GA, United States
With more than 3,400 employees and 200 offices worldwide, B&R Industrial Automation Corporation is one of the largest and most successful companies in industrial automation. We offer first-class control, drive, industrial PC, and visualization solutions, continuing to set new standards within the automation industry.
B&R was founded in Eggelsberg, Austria in 1979 and rapidly became a global company. In 1987, the North American headquarters was founded in Roswell, GA, which is the epicenter for all North American B&R sales activities. In 2017, B&R Industrial Automation became part of ABB Group, further enabling B&R to continue its established trajectory of growth and success.
B&R is searching for a highly skilled Key Account Manager. This role is based out of our Roswell, GA Headquarters and reports to the Director of Global Accounts/End User Sales.
The Key Account Manager sustains and nurtures solid relationships with key clients, utilizing company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals. This role will manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
- Accountabilities Include:
- Understand the key business drivers of the relevant customers’ business and business environment and interpret the impact and opportunity for B&R. Participate in the development of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer’s current business and long-term plans. Lead the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Create added value for the customer and B&R by ensuring a coordinated sales approach.
- Monitor competitors’ activity with the account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Give input on market price developments.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients.
- Grow the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided and identifying new business opportunities for key clients.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meet established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Address and resolve key clients’ complaints.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Communicate and collaborate across all departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Analyze sales data and improve business and marketing strategies.
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for stakeholders.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of directly related, progressive experience, including proven experience in key account management, ideally in closely related industries.
- Proficiency in all common software applications, such as Microsoft Office, CRM software, and ERPs (SAP).
- Must live within reasonable commute to a major airport
- Travel 50%, U.S. & Canada
- The ability to quickly develop expertise and in-depth knowledge of the company and its customers
- The ability to build rapport with key clients
- The ability to manage multiple client accounts
- The ability to multitask and orchestrate strategic deals and plans
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excel at communicating and influencing in person, over the phone, via email, via video conferencing at all levels of an organization
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team!
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com