Eggelsberg, Salzburg, Vöcklabruck, Linz, Austria
Are you looking for a challenge as a Software Developer and have you recently completed a technical education with a focus on software development? Are you interested in embedded development in C++? Would you like to work at a leading technological company in the automation sector in an agile international environment where you can contribute and continuously expand your knowledge?
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career with our International Software team!
- Your responsibilities
- Being involved in the entire ACOPOStrak software development process
- Handling requirement analysis, creation of concepts, design, implementation and testing of software
- Implementing ongoing review and further development of software quality
- Your background
- Successfully completed technical education (Austrian HTL, technical college/university) with focus on computer science or several years of relevant professional experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in the design of software in C/C++ required
- Interest in the automation of mechatronic systems
- Independent, precise and systematic approach to work
- Communicative, constructive team player
- Good knowledge of English and German
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary in the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €3,102.45 (BG F) or €3,568.05 (BG G) gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.