Eggelsberg, Linz, Austria
Our innovations in the areas of HMI, robotics and mechatronics are groundbreaking. B&R's extraordinary motion control solutions (e.g. ACOPOStrak, ACOPOS 6D) open up unimagined perspectives in machine and system manufacturing.
For our locations in Austria, we are looking for specialists in the field of motion and power electronics who want to shape the future with us.
Are you looking for a change and want play an active role in the next technology leap? Are you looking to further develop your skills would like to utilize your experience in a dynamic team?
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career at our international high-tech company now!
- Your responsibilities
- Overseeing and implementing development projects from the prototype phase through to series production
- Designing, sizing and commissioning power electronic components and circuits in the field of electric drive technology
- Overseeing design and layout documents
- Deriving test specifications from current product standards to certify our drive products for global markets
- Overseeing and coordinating hardware tests and type tests
- Your background
- Sound technical education (Austrian HTL, college, university) in the field of electronics / electrical engineering or comparable
- Experience in designing circuits for power electronics assemblies (e.g. DC/DC converters, IGBT control, power filters) is an advantage
- Knowledge of common simulation tools (e.g. Spice) preferred
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Structured, thorough and independent approach to work
- Ability to work in a team and understand the requirements of other areas
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.