Are you a recent graduate or do have you already have some professional experience and are looking for a new challenge in the international purchasing department of a high-tech company? Then we have the perfect job for you!
As an operative buyer, you will support us in the entire handling process of operative purchasing activities in international purchasing. You will take care of determining the time and quantity requirements for production materials with subsequent triggering of the ordering process, among other things. In all your activities, you are in constant contact with our suppliers and internal specialist departments. You will also keep an eye on relevant planning and key figures at all times.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your career with our International Purchasing Team!
- Your area of responsibility
- Independent execution of operational purchasing activities (demand planning, request for and review of quotations, price negotiations, order processing, delivery date tracking)
- Inventory optimization and control as well as ongoing process improvement
- Material creation, invoice control and master data maintenance
- Contact person for suppliers as well as close cooperation with strategic purchasing and the specialist departments
- Claims management as well as support for commercial deviations
- Evaluation of reports and assortment analyses as well as inventory control
- Your background
- Completed commercial training (e.g. Austrian HAK / HTL)
- Entry-level employees or ideally (initial) professional experience in international purchasing
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, experience with SAP module MM preferred
- Very good German and English skills
- Team-oriented personality with strong negotiation skills
- You have a hands-on approach and enjoy a varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in international purchasing
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,287.03 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.