Over 90 locations around the world rely on our central IT services. Our IT specialists in Eggelsberg maintain, optimize and continually upgrade over 3,000 end devices as well as a global network that operates 24/7 using a large number of server and storage systems in our own TÜV-certified data centers as well as the latest application software.
In this position, you will be supporting our IT service desk team with the acceptance and processing of IT requests In this challenging position, you will contribute to the success of the IT team as an important interface to our users.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your career with our IT team!
- Your area of responsibility
- Recording IT service requests as well as their classification and prioritization
- An independent solution for IT incidents within the framework of IT 1st-level support
- Processing standardized IT tasks such as account management
- Installing and handing out new devices (PC, laptop, printer, mobile devices, etc.)
- Supporting our international IT users with hardware and software issues
- Partaking in exciting IT projects
- Your background
- Successfully completed technical or commercial training
- Strong IT affinity as well as experience and curiosity in dealing with PC hardware and software, IP address, DHCP and DNS
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the field of IT support
- Very good knowledge of current Microsoft client operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Confident use of mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Good communication skills (in German and English), friendly demeanor, and an independent and solution-oriented approach to work, even under time constraints.
- Ability to work well in a team and willingness to apply oneself to a task
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- Structured and individual training in the field of activity
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,620.80 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.