Eggelsberg, Salzburg, Vöcklabruck, Linz, Austria
Do you enjoy working together towards an important goal and overcoming any obstacles along the way? Do you enjoy organizing, structuring, coordinating, building bridges and bringing the right people together? Do you also not shy away from stressful situations?
Does this sound like a good match for your skills and career path? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career with our IT project manager team!
- Your responsibilities
- Planning, controlling and supervising large and medium-sized, interdepartmental development and organization projects for SAP, BI, CRM and PLM at HQ
- Taking responsibility for the successful and sustainable implementation of the projects
- Managing and supervising project teams and coordinating all project activities
- Managing implementation and change requests and providing support for commercial negotiations.
- Actively communicating project status information and presenting project results
- Completing project controlling and reporting tasks
- Implementing project management methods practically and efficiently
- Your background
- Successfully completed technical or business studies or several years of experience as a project manager handling complex IT projects
- Confident handling of MS Office applications and SAP
- Very good German and English skills
- Passionate project manager with a strong commitment to quality
- Enjoy developing high-quality process and system solutions for customers
- Structured and process-oriented approach to work with hands-on approach and high motivation
- An exciting job in a dynamically growing industry with a high level of responsibility and opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team that overcomes all challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.