In this position within our global communication team, you are responsible for our global intranet as well as other internal tools and communications across the organization. As an Internal Communications Specialist you will coordinate internal communication projects and communication channels.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM
- Your responsibilities
- Support the introduction, maintenance and further development of our internal communication platform "ABB Inside+"
- Coordination of activities related to further developing ABB Inside+
- Migration of content from existing platforms to Inside+
- Support various internal communication projects and initiatives in alignment with internal stakeholders
- Development and implementation of additional internal communication formats, channels and campaigns
- Creation and adaptation of content and stories for internal communication initiatives
- Collaboration with our IT department on technical matters related to our internal communication channels
- Collaboration and alignment with internal stakeholders (IT, HR, Legal, etc.)
- Support on content for executive presentations, internal town halls, etc.
- Your background
- Bachelor´s Degree in Communications preferred or comparable qualification
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Strong communications skills and creativity, with a focus on writing for the web and social networks
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- An independent and structured way of working and a high level of responsibility
- Hands-on approach and an open, appreciative working atmosphere in a global high-tech company
- Respectful cooperation in a motivated team
- A broad range of tasks and topics with opportunities for development
- Flexible Working hours - B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbatical / various sports offers and much more)
To comply with legal regulations, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,102.45 gross/month. There is a clear willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well as technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area (RAMA), which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.