Are you looking for a secure job in a modern working environment, appreciative cooperation with motivated colleagues and an optimal balance between work and everyday life?
Time for a change? - Time for B&R! JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM!
- Your area of responsibility
- Repair, maintenance and elimination of faults on production and logistics machines
- Improvement and further development of machines and systems
- Actively participating in maintenance projects
- Calibration and measurement of physical values
- Help with commissioning machines and workstation systems
- Your background
- Completed technical vocational training in metal or electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and mechanics
- Good technical understanding of error analysis
- Ability to work independently and with confidence on machines and systems
- Thorough and dependable worker
- Willing to do shift work (3 shifts)
- What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- Interesting, fascinating and varied activities within a motivated team
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern production / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,620.80 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.