Passion for Automation!
B&R sets global standards for perfect automation and digitization.
We are an internationally successful automation company that puts all its knowledge, many years of experience and creativity into its groundbreaking and innovative products. This is made possible by our employees and their abundance of constructive ideas – this is the foundation of our joint success. What sets us apart as an employer is our modern working methods, an open culture of discussion and career prospects in Germany and abroad.
The latest innovations in the areas of visualization, robotics and mechatronic systems are groundbreaking, rounding out B&R's portfolio of services for the digitalized future of machine and system manufacturing and opening up unimagined possibilities for machine and system manufacturers from all industries.
We are looking for specialists in various areas who want to shape the future with us at B&R Industrie-Automation AG in Frauenfeld and Biel, our Swiss subsidiary.
Are you looking for a change and would like to be part of a technological leap forward? Do you want to delve deeper into the fields of robotics, automation, digitization and machine vision? Would you like to perhaps specialize in one area to best serve our customers?
Then look no further!
To support our team in Biel, we are looking to fill this position immediately or as agreed upon:
Full-time application engineer for automation, CNC/robotics, digitalization and machine vision
- Your tasks:
- Work out concepts and develop application software for machine automation.
- Show us what you can do with customer projects by commissioning and optimizing systems.
- Customer support is our most important project and you will provide support for our entire hardware and software portfolio.
- Use your expertise, experience and communication skills holding technical customer training courses.
- You will become an expert for specialized areas of technology and make this knowledge available to the Sales team and to our customers.
- Your profile:
- You have completed basic technical training followed by advanced training as an engineer or technician in electrical engineering, systems engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- You have experience using common programming languages.
- Knowledge of CNC, robotics, machine vision and IoT is definitely a plus.
- You enjoy direct customer contact and working in a dynamic team.
- You are enthusiastic, a solution-oriented worker and a networked thinker.
- You can communicate in French, German and English without any problems.
- We offer:
- A position of responsibility with many opportunities to further develop your skills.
- Extremely diverse and interesting field.
- Structured training and development opportunities.
- A position in one of the fastest growing industries.
- Internationally successful company.
- Possibility to work from home and also on part time basis.
- Flexible work hours.
We look forward to receiving your application!