Are you an expert in talent acquisition and adapt easily to the digital and customer-centric world of talent acquisition? Are you enthusiastic about working in human resources and enjoy working at a large international company?
For our HR department in Austria, we are looking for a passionate Talent Partner who will play a vital role, partnering with the business and HR leaders, to provide technical expertise and solutions for current and future challenges. In this role, you will support both the local and global TA expert team.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career at our international high-tech company now!
- Your responsibilities
- Use your recruiting expertise to identify, source and hire the best and the brightest talents in the market for B&R.
- You are proficient in our global processes and collaborate with our internal teams and business units. You think outside the box when it comes to talent acquisition.
- You aim for an outstanding customer experience by providing seamless and high-quality support to our hiring managers and candidates throughout the process.
- You leverage your previous experiences to provide data, market insights and consultative guidance to assure spot on sourcing of candidates.
- You develop and execute a distinctive employer branding, university relations and early talent action plan in line with the global strategy and the business needs.
- You support and manage global TA projects.
- You develop special recruiting strategies (e.g. active sourcing, campaigns, etc.).
- Your background
- Completed commercial education (e.g. Austrian HAK, college/university) ideally with focus on human resources
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the world of talent acquisition / recruiting
- Previous experience with employer branding and early talent programs would be a plus.
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, experience with SAP an preferred
- Fluent German and English
- Independently managing own work and ability to juggle multiple tasks at a given time.
- Team player with good persuasiveness and argumentation skills as well as the necessary tact and sensitivity.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- An exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- A motivated team that overcomes all challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.