Eggelsberg, Salzburg, Austria
As Global Product Manager OPC UA, you will be responsible for the long-term growth and marketing of our OPC UA solutions according to market needs and the product strategy and targets.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your success story in our international high-tech company!
- Your responsibilities
- Optimal positioning and presentation of our OPC UA technologies and solutions on the market
- Active support and close exchange with our international sales team at customer meetings and events
- Preparation of market requirements for future investments based on market analysis and regular meetings with partners and customers
- Engaging with partners, suppliers and industrial consortias to drive eco-system adoption
- Close cooperation with our R&D, marketing and your colleagues in product management to push for innovation and assure our continuous leadership role
- Your background
- Technical degree and professional experience related to fieldbus technologies or equivalent
- Solid technical background and competence in industrial automation systems
- Strategic thinking, determination and persistence
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work across all company departments with a focus on Sales and R&D units
- Professional marketing skills for securing an efficient marketing mix
- Excellent leadership, social and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%
- A broad range of tasks and topics with opportunities for development
- Exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- A respectful cooperation in a motivated team with whom you can master every challenge together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Flexible working hours and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
To comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,727.43 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well as technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.