As Global Product Manager - Inverters, you will be responsible for the long-term growth and marketing of our inverter portfolio according to market needs and the product strategy and targets.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - and start your success story in our international high-tech company!
- Your responsibilities:
- Responsibility for our inverter portfolio throughout the entire lifecycle
- Optimal positioning and presentation of your products on the market
- Active support and close exchange with our international sales team at customer meetings and events
- Preparation of market requirements for current and future technologies based on market analyses and regular meetings with partners and customers
- Close cooperation with other company departments with a focus on Sales and R&D units, and active participation in product innovations
- Your background:
- Degree with a technical focus and/or business administration and/or profound business experience in a comparable area.
- Solid technical background in drive technology and competence in industrial automation systems.
- Strategic thinking, determination and persistence.
- Ability to work across all company departments with a focus on Sales and R&D units, understanding the differences and leveraging the synergies
- Professional marketing skills for securing an efficient marketing mix
- Excellent leadership, social and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an added advantage
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Our offer:
- A broad range of tasks and topics with opportunities for development
- Exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- A respectful cooperation in a motivated team with whom you can master every challenge together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Flexible working hours and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / employee cafeteria / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
To comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,727.43 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.