Salzburg, Eggelsberg, Austria
Are you an experienced software developer who would like to support us in the further development of a SPA (Single Page Application) for our product "mapp Cockpit"? Are you interested in object-oriented web development within a dynamic development team? Do you enjoy working in an fast-paced international environment and want to contribute your knowledge and experience to one of the technology leaders in the automation sector?
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Join the software development group at B&R now!
- Your responsibilities
- Developing and reviewing software designs
- Implementing object-oriented web development in TypeScript
- Designing and collaborating with colleagues in relation to DevOps topics
- Defining system tests and creating automated unit tests and user documentation together with colleagues
- Your background
- Successfully completed technical education (university or comparable) with a focus on software development
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience with implementing larger software projects
- Profound knowledge in the field of object-oriented software development, ideally in the area of user interfaces
- Practical experience and confidence in the use of design samples
- Experience in the area of web development with TypeScript and the use of web frameworks such as Angular preferred
- Independent and systematic work approach, highly motivated and self-driven
- Enthusiasm for high-quality technical system solutions
- Very good English and German language skills
- An exciting and challenging job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute ideas and drive them forward as part of a motivated team where you can master new challenges together
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary for entry-level employees in the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.