Eggelsberg, Gilgenberg, Austria
From prototype to series production, all components are manufactured at the Eggelsberg or Gilgenberg sites. State-of-the-art production methods, the latest technologies and fully automated test procedures guarantee end products of the highest quality.
- Are you 16 or older?
- Are you ready to try out our shift work model?
- Do you want to be part of our B&R team for at least four weeks?
- Then secure your summer 2022 internship now!
- We look forward to receiving your application - apply today!
Please download the application form and send it to our HR department ferial@ br-automation.com
- What we offer
- A meaningful job at an international high-tech company
- A motivated team that overcomes all challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Numerous B&R benefits (e.g. modern and clean production / employee canteen "Orangerie" and kiosk "Automation Break" / free hot drinks)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €1,940 gross/month (excluding shift bonuses).
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.